Acquistion/Partnership - International, Generic, HD Home Theater Domains, for the Global Commerce, and Convergence of the HD Home Theater, Digital Media/Entertainment & Consolidated Industries
* Up for acquisition is; generic hd home theater domains. hdhometheater.com with top-level international country extensions. These generic domains have unlimited potential for commerce, and for creating a global distribution platform within the worlds of hd home theater. Which includes > digital entertainment, cable, digital TV, Hollywood, home cinema, digital media, AV, internet TV, consumer electronics, VOD, and trade associations. Could be very useful in creating global partnerships, and for leveraging contract negotiations. I am willing to enter into a partnership, yearly lease agreement - with option to buy, or sale outright. Very easy acquisition. Also Included is a commission of $400,000 USD for anyone that finds the acquisition entity. (+ equity if applicable). Could be very important for the strategic development of the TV & AV industries.
Domains for the convergence, and monetization of all
HD home theater industries >
hdhometheater.co.uk (United Kingdom)
hdhometheater.org.uk (United Kingdom)
hdhometheater.eu (European Union)
hdhometheater.hk (Hong Kong)
hdhometheater.kr (South Korea)
hdhometheater.co.kr (South Korea)
hdhometheater.or.kr (South Korea)
hdhometheater.ne.kr (South Korea)
hdhometheater.ae (United Arab Emirates)
hdhometheater.su (Soviet Union)
hdhometheater.ru (Russian Federation)
For the 4K Ultra HDTV markets; Free with acquisition, or may be acquired separately
4kultrahdtv.tv - $10,000
4kultrahdtv.us - $5,000
4kultrahd.us - $5,000
Willing to partner with a global player in creating a global commerce, and advertising campaign.
International generic hd home theater domains are the missing link, in the convergence of the TV & digital entertainment industries. Unlimited potential for commerce, and in creating global partnerships within the fields of;
* HD home Theater / High-Definition TV Services / Digital TV / Film
* Network TV / Pay TV - Cable and Satellite Companies
* Internet TV / IPTV / VOD / Digital Entertainment & Media
* Consumer Electronics / AV / System Integration / Gaming
* Digital Display / Magazines / Publishing / Affiliate Marketing / Branding
* Smart TV / Connected TV / The 2nd & 3rd screen / 4K Ultra HDTV
* Government Agencies - China, India, Asia, USA, UAE, EU, etc.
* Home Theater Builders / High End Home Theater Components
* Trade Associations
* Hollywood / Film Studios / Production Companies / Video Streaming
* Converging the internet and hd home theater
* New Technology / Ideas and Products not yet realized
* May be used in partnerships / joint ventures
* Create the possibility of going public
* Resale for profit, or to keep in the company’s portfolio for future use
* First page in search engines
* Educating the public in the technology of digital entertainment
The Digital Convergence – As you know the toughest challenges facing all the digital entertainment industries today is fragmentation. The implementation of these domains will help solve this problem. Great products for gaining a foothold in USA, China, Asia, Europe, Soviet Union, and beyond. It is time to consolidate, and create a global channel for digital entertainment. These domains will go a long way in reaching that goal.
Internet TV – Amazon, Google, Apple, Facebook, Netflix, Microsoft, AOL, Sony, LG, Samsung, Qualcomm, Universal, Foxcomm, HaiVision, Broadcom, Harmonic, Intel, Cisco, HBO, Yahoo, Boxee, Hulu, or Hollywood, who will win the Internet TV War? Answer: The Company that acquires these domains.
Here is a small sample of the types of companies that may be interested in implementing these domains for themselves, or in partnerships.
® Intel, CBS, ABC, NBC, Apple Inc & Apple TV, Google Inc. & Google TV, Microsoft Inc. & Microsoft Entertainment, THX, Foxconn Electronics, Warner & Time Warner Cable, Warner Bros Studios, MGM/UA, Discovery Communications, Cox Communications, Viacom, Comcast, NBC Universal, Sharp, Walt Disney Entertainment, Klipsch, Sony Entertainment, Sony Pictures, Sony Internet TV, Sony Electronics, Cinemax, Showtime, Foxconn, Paramount, Hulu, Netflix, Yahoo, Tivo, National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA), Liberty Media, Rovi, Lucas Film, Relative Media, IBC, Warner Home Video, Blockbuster, Boxee, Best Buy, Lionsgate, All Things Digital, Magnolia, Gannett, Bonnier, Panasonic, AllianceiT, Samsung, Dish, HBO, DEG-Digital Entertainment Group, Video on Demand, Bernard Media, Invida, Marantz, Zeitera, Widevine, Ambient, SEN, Elite Marketing, AOL, Pioneer, Mitsubishi, Meyer Sound Laboratories, Amazon, Loud Technologies, Digi Design, TC Electronics, Roland, Hon Hai, Philips, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fujitsu, Philips, Huawei, Citrix, Mediaset, Sprint, Demand Media, Dolby, Charter Communications, Stratecon, Arris, Paradigm, Integra, WPP/GroupM, Arris, Cineversum, Alpine, Bosch, Bowers & Walkins, Krell, Bose, Boston Acoustics, Roland, Audio Research, Meridian, Linn, Classe, Altec Lansing, Audio Plus, Sling Media, Dream Vision, Creative Labs, Cyber Acoustics, Canacord Genuity, Grupo Electra, Telex, Electro Voice, Loewe, Mackie, QSC, EAW, Foster Electric, KEF, Runco, Infinity, Aperion Intimus, Integra, Martin Logan, hhgregg, Ernst & Young, Sprint, News Corporation, ZTE, Intel, Hearst, Target, Redbox, Trans World Entertainment, Canton, ITN, Fremantle Media, Cameron Pace Group, Rogers Communications, Cable Labs, Insight Media, Haymarket Media Group, Time Black Arrow Digital Delivery Group, Minerva Networks, China Department of Commerce, The Weinstein Company, Scripps Networks Interactive, United International Pictures, AMC Network, Lin Media, TVplus, Amazon Video on Demand, Dish Network, Direct TV, Western Digital, Dreamworks, Haymarket, JVC, PurpleStream Convergence, Definitive Technology, NewBay Media, Interpret, DECE, HTSA, NPD Group, Ogilvy, Collective, Rentrak, Starz, Liberty Media, Cedia, SeaChange, V2M, New Wave Entertainment, NDS Group, Ogilvy, Digital Rapids, Intigral, Kaleidescape, Invision, Redbox, LG Electronics, Vudu, InfoComm International, Walmart, Vizio, Gershon Media, Berman Braun, Canoe Ventures, Control4.
Not associated with any company mentioned.
* Purchase price for all domains $3,300,000
* Yearly leasing fees - $135,000. (US) with option to buy.
* Negotiations are opened to all interested parties; for entering into a partnership.
* Included is a referral commission for anyone of > $400,000.00 US. Plus an extra 40% over the asking price of $3.3 Mill. Not a bad commission for making a few phone calls. Please share this proposal with your team, and advisors. Surely you know of a corporation, or government agency that would love to have these domains in their portfolio.
You have my permission forward this acquisition proposal to any corporation, and/or person you assume necessary to facilitate this sale.
The Bottom line - The implementation of these domains may help integrate all the worlds of consumer electronics, AV, Hollywood, and Multimedia. Unlimited potential for global partnerships, marketing, and commerce. Could be the future of the digital entertainment & TV industries.
Note: Generic hd home theater domains would be a perfect fit for the long term global strategy of many trade associations, and government agencies as well.
Thank you, - for taking your time and considering this proposal. This is truly a one time opportunity. The initial investment is very small, versus the potential these domains have for global commerce. Domains are parked, and ready to create an empire.
This is a legitimate proposal. Please contact me with your level of interest.
Austin, Texas USA
Your invited to join me at Linkedin: Richard Roberts, HD HOME THEATER
Richard Roberts – June 1, 2014
Price, and terms of sale are subject to change.